Eck Services is here to offer an unbeatable electrical repair in Wichita, KS, and the surrounding areas. While dealing with electrical problems can be confusing, they can also pose some serious safety risks. That said, leave those tricky electrical problems to the experts here at Eck Services.
From your outdoor lighting to the wires in your thermostat, homeowners can experience a wide variety of electrical issues. We are here with professional and reliable electrical solutions to restore peace of mind and keep your family safe.
We offer some of the best services in the industry, all provided by our trained and experienced electricians. Whenever you call us for service, you’ll work with a true industry expert. And when it comes to customer service, we can’t be beaten!
To tackle the most troubling electrical issues, call Eck Services today or take a minute to fill out our online contact form.
THE MOST DEPENDABLE ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Finding top-of-the-line electrical services isn’t always easy. With so many providers out there, how are you supposed to choose? In just one quick phone call, you’ll immediately see why we’re the best in the area.
We take pride in being an industry leader in electrical solutions, and we can handle almost any repair, installation, or electrical project.
Need help wiring some indoor lights? Want some assistance installing a ceiling fan? As a homeowner, you may run into several electrical challenges. Unless you’re an expert, connecting wires can be very complicated. Luckily, Eck Services is here to help!
Our skilled electricians can help with:
- House Wiring
- Electrical installation
- Electrical replacement
- Indoor lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Ceiling fan repair/installation
- Breaker panels
- And much more!
If you want your electrical done right, turn to the professionals at Eck Services today!
Choose A Professional for Your Next Job!
When looking for electrical service, you can’t choose just anyone—you need a high-quality provider with years of experience. We at Eck Services are proud to have over 15 years of professional experience on the job. From complicated wiring projects to difficult repairs, you can always trust our team for a job well done.
Eck Services have become licensed in both Oklahoma and Kansas. We are also happy to belong to the Service Nation Alliance and the local Chamber of Commerce in both Kingman and Pratt. Our business always stays involved in the community and considers our customers the top priority!
As a small business that started as a one-man show, Eck Services has grown into a well-established organization with three locations and over 30 employees.
We are also happy to offer our electrical solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Eck Services today for all of your electrical needs!
What Can I Expect During Electrical Repair?
- System Testing: During the first phase, the electrician will test your system and look for any electrical issues. This testing is the time to mention any problems you’ve been having. The electrician will be able to diagnose any problem and find a solution.
- Consultation: Consultation is when the electrician will share the results of the initial system testing. They will share their plan for repair and offer a price estimate. During this time, ensure you have addressed all of your electrical concerns.
- Repair: During the repair, the electrician may bring in a team or equipment to sufficiently repair your electrical system. Make sure that all your personal belongings are out of the way and that no children or pets are around.
- Final System Check: After the repair is complete, it is prudent to check and ensure the system is working at its best. You pay to get the electrical system running. Therefore, at this phase, your system should be completely functioning. The final system testing is perhaps the most crucial step because it ensures a job well done.
Why Choose Eck Electric?
Our electricians have seen it all from our 15 years of experience. You can trust that we have dealt with similar electric problems before and know the most efficient ways to solve them.
You should only trust a true expert to handle your electrical issues. Our electricians are knowledgeable in their field. They can offer sound advice to keep your electrical system working for many years.
A+ Customer Service
Our electricians are flexible, punctual, and friendly. You can always count on our team to have your best interest at heart.
We have a selection of financing options and offers for our customers. We want to ease the financial strain that often comes with electrical repair. We strive to make our prices strive to be affordable, fair, and final.
Find the Best Electrical Repairing Services Near You
Electrical issues can cause a lot of stress for homeowners. From outdoor lighting to your thermostat, our certified electricians are here with reliable solutions to restore peace of mind while keeping your family safe.
We offer our customers a wide range of professional electrical repair services, including lighting and receptacle installation, electrical upgrades, and various electrical issues.
Call us today to schedule an electrical repair service with one of our skilled electricians, or fill out our online contact form
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Lower My Electric Bill?+
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Change to LED bulbs (LEDs use less energy than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs).
- Change to CFL bulbs (CFLs use less energy than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs).
- Turn off lights when you leave a room and any appliances that aren’t in use. You can also lower your energy bill by simply unplugging unused appliances, such as your television or stereo system, if you don’t plan on using it for an extended period of time, instead of leaving it plugged in!
How Often Should I Have an Electrical Inspection+
The frequency of electrical inspections is dependent on:
- the age of your home
- whether or not you’re renting a home or buying a new one, and
- whether or not you have young children or pets.
If you’ve lived in your house for 25 years, it’s time for an inspection. Depending on how old your home is and how often you’ve had to repair things, it may be wise to do so every 3-5 years.
If this seems like too long of a wait, consider scheduling an inspection each time you move into a new house that doesn’t have an inspection history attached to it yet. This way, if anything does happen (like circuit breaker trips), there will be documentation about what work needs to be done by whom and when—and also what caused it!
When should I call an electrician to help with my home’s electrical problems?
1. You’re not sure what the problem is.
An electrician will know how to diagnose your electrical issue and tell you what needs to be fixed, so they can help you avoid making costly mistakes.
2. There’s a risk of fire or injury.
Electrical wires can be very dangerous, even when they appear intact and safe on the outside. A professional knows how to spot potential dangers in your home’s wiring system and will take the necessary steps to ensure that no one gets hurt while working on it—including themselves!
3. It’s too difficult to fix it yourself.
A project may be too difficult to fix with DIY tools like wire strippers or screwdrivers alone; this goes double if previous attempts were made already but didn’t provide any lasting solutions!
If these conditions apply, calling an experienced professional would probably be best. They have specially trained staff who would know exactly where the best place to start. They can look without wasting time trying various methods which may not work anyway–or worse yet, cause more damage if things go wrong later down the road.